School Field Trips
Bring the kids out for some hands-on education. We are now taking reservations for Fall 2016. Please email us at Jenny@ThistleberryFarm.com, or call 574-289-0164, to check on the availability of dates and times, and to schedule your field trip.
Field trips are by appointment only. This discounted rate is available for school groups and day cares only. Field trips are only available on weekday mornings and early afternoons.
Fall Field Trip - Appropriate for ages 3 through 4th grade - Available mid-September thru October
- Navigate through a 1 acre corn maze
- Visit all the farm animals in the barnyard area
- Take a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch
- Pick a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch
- Jump on the super gigantic Jumping Pillow
- Take a ride on the Cow Train
- Have fun with the Duck Races
- $6.50 per child; $3 per adult. One teacher and one teacher aid per class will be free.
Home School Field Trips for 2016
- We have three days set aside for Home School Field Trips this year. They are:
- Friday, Sept 23 from 9:30 - noon. You are welcome to bring a lunch and eat here, but please plan to be done by noon.
- Thursday, Oct 6th from 1:30 - 3:00. The field trip lasts from 1:30- 3 pm. We open to the public at 3:00 and we will let you stay with your field trip wristband until we close at 7:00. You must buy your wristband and get your pumpkin by 2:30.
- Wednesday, Oct 19th from 1:30 - 3:00. The field trip lasts from 1:30- 3 pm. We open to the public at 3:00 and we will let you stay with your field trip wristband until we close at 7:00. You must buy your wristband and get your pumpkin by 2:30.
- You are welcome to come once, twice or all three time. No reservation is required, no minimum numbers are necessary for this field trip, just show up and have fun.
- $6.50 per child; $3 per adult. Any child participating in the activities will need to be paid for.
- We do require one teacher or chaperone for every five students.
- Siblings will be charged the same rate as the students. All children participating in the field trip, regardless of age, will need to pay the field trip rate.
- Minimum school group size is 15 students. Field trips last approximately 90 minutes.
Thistleberry Farm: Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Hay Rides, Pony Rides and so much more!
Located in Northern Indiana, just outside of South Bend, we are the best place to come in Michiana for Fall activities.
61391 Mayflower Rd, South Bend, Indiana 46614 --- 574-289-0164